Duke's Virtual Machine Learning Day was on Saturday, March 27th from 10-2:30pm EST!
Schedule and Video Recordings (times in ET):
- 10am-10:30am: Introduction by Duke Undergrad ML Co-Presidents
- 10:30-11:30am: Keynote by Jeff Jonas (Senzing), Real-time AI for Entity Resolution
- 11:30-12:30pm: Kyle Bradbury (Duke), A Beginner’s Guide to Machine Learning
- 12:30-1:30pm: Navdeep Gill (H2O.ai), Training Understandable, Fair, Trustable and Accurate Predictive Modeling Systems
- 1:30-2:30pm: Jorge Silva (SAS), Introduction to Reinforcement Learning Using Python + SAS