The following list includes events unaffiliated with Duke Undergraduate Machine Learning that may be of interest, and are denoted as such (†).
- Fall 2018: Applied Machine Learning†
- Take a half-credit course at Duke in machine learning. The course includes learning specific machine learning concepts (classification, regression, clustering, object detection, dimensionality reduction, and evaluation of models), their historical origins, and existing and potential applications, and will be taught during the Fall 2018 semester. Register on DukeHub.
- April 6–8, 2018: Duke DataFest†
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018: Triangle Machine Learning Day†
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Duke Undergraduate Machine Learning Day
- Come to Duke's first-ever Machine Learning Day, for undergraduates, on Saturday, March 31 in Gross Hall! At ML Day, you'll have the opportunity to learn about Duke's exciting machine learning research. And, if you're a student researcher in ML, you'll have the opportunity to present your work!
- Monday, March 19, 2018: Data Science at Facebook
- Learn about data science at Facebook, co-hosted by Duke Statistical Science and Duke Undergraduate Machine Learning.
- Saturday, February 3, 2018: Citadel Datathon†